While over on Amazon’s site looking for my pastor’s book, Purpose Awakening, I noticed on the homepage that this month is International Reading Month! What are you currently reading?
Lately, I’ve been reading The Writer’s Market – 2014 Edition by Robert Lee Brewer, a NYLON magazine, my business plan. I’m also slowly reading The Bluest Eye by Toni Morrison and soon will add Purpose Awakening to this month’s group of books.
A few of my ‘International Reading Month’ recommendations – For the parents:
- Purpose Awakening by Toure Roberts
& my all-time favorites since high school…
- The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas
- Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
- Oh, The Places You’ll Go! by Dr. Seuss
- Lies and Other Tall Tales by Christopher Myers and Zora Neal Hurston
- Harlem by Christopher Myers
Interesting combinations, huh? :)
Let me know your thoughts along with your favorite books. What are you reading this moth?